[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] Background Documents

Thank you Chris,

If we look at Jeff's earlier response we can see the "spin" which was placed to
make the rules palatable.  Boy I know I get confused when I read
*anytrademark*sucks, I think that is where I go to get products.

Your point of  of comment gathering is right on point and so the questionnaire
is vital.  Right now I know what we do not need is a moderate.  I believe the
Lawyer concept should be placed into the expert category and we should gather
the comments from as many as is helpful.  I would also like to see a survey of
all of those *consumers who have been confused*.

Sincerely,
Eric