[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] Background Documents

I have done a reasonable amount of research on this, and I feel like I must be
missing something.  It appears to me that the UDRP and the below cited act are
only really supported by IPOs (no not public offerings but Intellectual Property
lobbying groups).  I find little to no competing and well organized opposing
interests.  Yes some good intellectuals and good lawyers like Mr. Lovell but no
actual force opposing the lobbyists.

Can one of you fine people give me a good argument for the UDRP that is not
strictly for the benefit of the IP constituency.  I for one like existing laws
and would like to see them enforced and if an UDRP did this I would be all for
it, otherwise it looks like a mechanism for circumvention of Sovereign and
legitmate laws.

Sincerely,
Eric