[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] The UDRP & Registered Symbols in Domain Names

Chris and all,

  Good point.  I hadn't thought of it in this way, but your right.  >;)
Possibly and international symbol would be sufficient?  But it would
need ot be one that would make key board re-mapping very easy to do
I would think.

NameCritic wrote:

> The ® symbol does not mean the same in all countries, so that still won't
> solve the problem. In some countries in order to use that symbol you must
> have registered your mark there as well. Use of it on a website where you
> have customers from such a country constitutes a form of misrepresentation
> as those customers may assume you have that mark in their country.
>
> TM is also english based.
>
> Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-udrp@dnso.org list.