[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] WIPO2

Thank you Andy for bringing this subject to light;

Andy Gardner wrote:

> At 10:04 pm -0700 6/9/01, Eric Dierker wrote:
> >If the WIPO would look into the warehousing by the big four registries and
> >regisgtrars they would gain some modicom of support!
>
> Warehousing has nothing to do with WIPO.
>
> It's ICANN that should be policing the Registrars it accredited, just as
> they should be policing their UDRP providers (but don't).

You have a major logical problem here;  Warehousing should be and will be a
major factor in the UDRP.
I will personally make it so.  Mark today's date and Mark my words!!

> But as we know, they have written all their agreements so that no one can
> fall-back on ICANN for assistance. You have to take legal action against a
> Registrar/Provider yourself.
>
> Monopolies seem to be allowed to write contracts that shield them from any
> claims from the people they profess to serve.

Yes that which seems to be true needs to be beaten.  And the free market needs
to determine value. Those of us who see opportunity in this mix will prevail.
Mr. Gardner watch for marketing like you have never seen before; watch for a
heretofore communist country to lead the way, through emerging economy of scale
open and close commerce through the Internet.  Your point is well taken until
courage breaks the bonds. They cannot break the bonds that bind the ccTLDs.
Country First.  Vow to cooperation not monopoly.  The ccTLDs are honor bound to
form together and become a force that requires the world to follow.

Do you get the point?

If not let me pontithicate (sp)