[ga-udrp]

Re: [ga-udrp] WIPO2

At 10:04 pm -0700 6/9/01, Eric Dierker wrote:
>If the WIPO would look into the warehousing by the big four registries and
>regisgtrars they would gain some modicom of support!

Warehousing has nothing to do with WIPO.

It's ICANN that should be policing the Registrars it accredited, just as
they should be policing their UDRP providers (but don't).

But as we know, they have written all their agreements so that no one can
fall-back on ICANN for assistance. You have to take legal action against a
Registrar/Provider yourself.

Monopolies seem to be allowed to write contracts that shield them from any
claims from the people they profess to serve.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?