[ga-sys]

Re[14]: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1

Hello NameCritic,

Thursday, May 17, 2001, 2:38:48 PM, NameCritic wrote:

> You know, I put forth a valid item for discussion and all you can do is post
> an answer like that? That's very sad WXW. Very sad. If I were to treat you
> as you suggest others be treated then in your case, you'd miss the point.
> Oops, you already DID miss the point. Sorry.

You take offense because I point out that what you are suggesting is
that registrars have an obligation to coddle their customers like
children?

I won't apologize for that.  That is exactly what you are suggesting
that registrars and/or ICANN be required to do.

Like Roeland said, it is up to each registrar to decide if, and if so
how much, they will "coddle" their customers.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh

This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.