[ga-sys]

Re[12]: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1

Hello NameCritic,

Thursday, May 17, 2001, 1:54:20 PM, NameCritic wrote:

> AGAIN, you miss my point. Why is this so difficult. Having the options and
> KNOWING about the options are two very different things. My suggestion AGAIN
> is that Registrars or a third party be charged with making sure every
> Registrant of a Domain Name knows their rights and options regarding a
> domain name. Why is it you and ICANN both seem to resist any effort at
> creating a more informed public?

Ah yes, more coddling.

Why not just treat adults like adults, and not require companies to
hold their adult customers' hands like little children?

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh

This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.