[ga-sys]

RE: Re[10]: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1

William, is not a marketer. He doesn't appreciate the proactive role of a
commerce site. He would call it "coddeling". However, "coddeling" is what we
do, if we want consumer business. They with the most "warm fuzzies", win
<grin>. Prevention, of the sort that you suggest, would have prevented a lot
of the current hew and cry wrt privacy. However, it is the responsibility of
the registrars to do this, not the law and not the ICANN. I would agree that
it is good business practice to do so.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-sys@dnso.org list.