[ga-sys]

Re[6]: [ga-sys] Registrants Charter - FREEDOMS - Part 1

Hello Joanna,

Wednesday, May 16, 2001, 7:01:59 PM, Joanna Lane wrote:
> And the contract you
>> agreed to when you registered those domains specifically permits the
>> inclusion of that information in the publicly available whois servers.

> The contract is onerous and was not entered into voluntarily. It can be
> contested.

Last time I checked, no registrars were forcing people to register
domain names.

Is there a registrar in Europe that is holding people hostage until
they register a com/net/org domain?

I doubt it.

That makes it voluntary.

You can always use one of those anonymous third level domain
registries.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh