[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Re: Consensus - another "Me Too" response

Chris and all,

  I agree with Chris and WXW on this point.  So, "Me too" also!  >;)

NameCritic wrote:

> I agree or how about me too? We put a lot of time into this and sometimes a
> short answer in support is all we have time for but feel it important to
> show that we agree about something when it isn't obvious we would agree,
> such as me agreeing with William here.
>
> Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.