[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Busted

Quite true, William, thanks.  I'll see if my patent draftsman can be coerced
into making one, and with your permission I would email it to you as a .gif
attachment, to post as you indicated.  (I'll do one in TurboCad and FAX it
to him in the next few days.)

Joanna, let me know how you think it should be set up; between the two
of us we might get one ready for discussion, at least, and then after it was
posted whoever wanted to could go to the URL and develop comments
thereon before we collectively decide on the final version. The Chair and
Alternate Chair, of course, are especially invited to comment, since this
thing is intended to aid them in their work.  (There are, of course, no end
of places within the operation of ICANN wherein this same process might
be employed.)

(The parts wherein the Bylaws or whatever say something to the effect of
"being open" and "bottom-up" would be especially fun to lay out scientifically!
:-)  )

Bill Lovell

--
Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.