[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Busted

on 6/27/01 3:20 PM, Patrick Corliss at patrick@quad.net.au wrote:

> I agree with you William.  Here, here !!

<snip>

Well Patrick, if this isn't a "me too" post, I don't know what is, which is
a classic, considering you just scolded Eric for the very same thing.

As it happens, I find the "me too" posts, and the "not me too" posts very
helpful to determine whether or not I'm on the right track, both on and
offlist. Added to that, how can consensus possibly be determined if you
discourage people voicing their support or disapproval.

The following is not a personal attack, but an observation. Neither of you,
WXW and Patrick, have posted anything that could remotely be called a
substantive document to advance the work of the GA in recent memory, so your
views that a "me too" post hinders the work of those that do carries very
little weight with me.

So far as I'm concerned, you have just confirmed what I suspected, that the
work by Bill, Harald, myself and others on this list is actually making
headway, requiring a distraction to hinder progress. Eric's an easy target.

You are busted.

Regards,
Joanna

--