[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Busted

Joanna:

I think there was a little Patrick Corliss humor there -- he busted himself
deliberately.  But no matter -- Harald has effectively expressed agreement
with what you and I were talking about, and if my 7 steps were folded into
your scheduling and time line scheme, there would be "system in the system"
a bit more than has been the case in the past.  And all without any actual
changes in any rules: the Chair would do exactly as it has been, but would
be presented with a much better layout of material on which to make a
decision to advance the steps, explain to the frantic that they are outside
the bounds, etc.

(We're not allowed to include attachments, are we? A flow chart could be
made within Corel and saved as a .gif file we could all look at.  I'm too
tied up to do it myself, and know little of Corel (I use a Turbocad version for
CAD drawings that can't make .gifs), but whoever has and knows Corel
and is following this whole bit could make one that would define with clarity
how the scheme works.)

Joanna Lane wrote:

> on 6/27/01 3:20 PM, Patrick Corliss at patrick@quad.net.au wrote:
>
> > I agree with you William.  Here, here !!

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.