[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Stuart and all,
>
> M. Stuart Lynn wrote:
>
> > Dear Milton:
> >
> > Thank you for your note. Comments interspersed below. Stuart
> >
> > At 5:55 PM -0400 6/15/01, Milton Mueller wrote:
> > >Stuart:
> > >I see (and I'm sure everyone else does as well) that you have
> > >not addressed my question.

Let us put this issue squarely with Mr. Edelmans research and his clear
preconcieved bias to discredit the real dotBIZ.  Hum, does anyone else think that
Mr. Lynn, Staff and Mr. Edelman are launching a pincer movement here.

I certainly hope that ICANNs dotBIZ and not ICANN are paying for their time on this
project.

What is really great is Edelmans use of counting heads as counting coup.  If
counting heads is important then certainly Mr Lynn will not adopt any policy until
he has counted dotcommoner heads for and against his proposal.

Count me as opposed.

This work is important to all dotcommoners who cannot voice their opinion one way
or another, please take it seriously.

Sincerely,
Eric