[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

WXW and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello NameCritic,
>
> Chris, you have to learn to fight the battles you can win, and
> compromise were you can't.

  Sometimes compromise is not expectable.  Sometimes it is.  I don't
see why for now the second time in two days we all need to be
reminded of your feelings as to what Chris should do.  You can
do that off list, WXW.  Secondly, I don't see any battle that
you seem to believe that Chirs is fighting here that is a win-lose
situation.  Third, any issue related with the DNS is a battle that
needs to be fought win or lose.

> I thought that was getting through to you.
>
> Monday, June 18, 2001, 1:05:27 AM, NameCritic wrote:
>
> > Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827