[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] What about letting the Free Market select the "Best-of-Breed" TLDs ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "William X. Walsh" <william@userfriendly.com>
To: "L Gallegos" <jandl@jandl.com>

> Sunday, June 17, 2001, 12:01:15 PM, L Gallegos wrote:
>
> > It is my understanding, at least at The PacificRoot, that when you
> > contact them for inclusion in the root, you must agree to conditions
> > for technical stability, etc.
>
> Or be listed in any of the other roots that have no requirements.

What about letting the Free Market select the "Best-of-Breed" TLDs ?

Are people saying the three dominant Proof of Concept TLD Developments
are not "Best-of-Breed" ?

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12215.html
"Proof of Concept TLD Development...and Multiple TLD Clusters"

Where are the ISOC/IAHC/ICANN TLDs ?

How can people compare that which is up and working with services
which have been promised for ??? 5 or more years....???

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif