[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] was: Re[2]: [ga-icann] interesting California law to consider

The fundamental problem here seems to be the aura that is given
to the term "legacy," as though that meant writ by the hand of God
on stone tablets held by Moses (at least among Christians). That's
merely what turned out to be a historic opener, and holds no sacred
position whatever. (ICANN, of course, would have it be sacred.)
(On the substance, copying is copying, whether done by ICANN or
"Mom and Pop."  ICANN is after .biz, which happens already to
be taken.)

Bill Lovell

L Gallegos wrote:

> This sounds like it should really be in ga-roots at this point, so I'm
> posting it there.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm