[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

Dear Mr. Schneiders,

Thank you for your response. About a year ago ICANN staff and BoD reached a Zenith.
They unmistakenly screwed up that opportunity by MDR and the dotBIZ and retention of
BoD seats. Then they bring in a Newbie in the form of Mr. Lynn - impossible!  The ring
that the staff must of placed in his nose is of course golden, I hope.

Funny thing here; ICANN was supposed to be bottoms up, they aren't but now we have
these TLDs operating completely outside of ICANN that are doing quite well. They seem
to have a gutsy bottoms up attitude and by their presence and popularity they are
effecting policy of ICANN; Ergo - bottoms up via popular fiat, or coup.

Best to you and yours,
Eric