[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12215.html

Leaving the "roots" out of it, what about the TLD Clusters ?
ISPs point directly to the "Best-of-Breed". Note, in the lists
below, the ISOC/ICANN group seems to have the most
problem getting anything deployed. Instead, the focus is on
pre-registrations, lotteries, raffles, etc. Does that speed up the
process of adding TLDs ?

Also, keep in mind that each of the TLDs below has a growing
SLD.TLD community. They will collectively not want to see their
TLD disappear, unless they, themselves, disappear. It seems
unlikely, the "Best-of-Breed" TLDs will disappear. Again, looking
at the lists below, has the ISOC/ICANN selection been the
TLDs with the longest track-record and the most stability ?
Clearly, the answer is no, some still do not exist.

When will people focus on getting nameservers working ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif