[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Alternate Roots, Naming Systems Coming Under Fire

On 11:35 08/06/01, William X. Walsh said:
>The ones here seem to think that there must be a uniform "inclusive"
>namespace, and not multiple namespaces that are unique to each other.
>
>I believe even you have made that argument.
>
>That is a direct contradiction to Karl's comments, as well as his
>writings that he made even before he stood for election to the BOD.

Dear Patrick,
It seems that Mr. William X. Walsh need to be helped in
understanding what portions and distributions are. I do not
know it is a ByLaw prerequisite, but he obviously need
help. Could someone have the courtesy to explain him that
you are not necessarily from an other sex if you do not have
the same hair color or if you speak another language.

I am afraid that making him understand that inclusive means
including everything and that multiple does not mean
excluding is beyond my capacities.

Thank you for helping him.
Jefsey