[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] How the sky might fall

Hello Joanna,

Better read this one....
http://www.dotster.com/register/agreement/default.asp?

If you want to remain perfectly anonymous behind your domain name,
might I suggest a third level domain service that doesn't require you
to give them anything more than your email address?

Wednesday, June 06, 2001, 12:24:33 AM, Joanna Lane wrote:

> on 6/6/01 2:29 AM, L Gallegos at jandl@jandl.com wrote:

>>> Not to mention that I have not granted rights of assignment to my data in
>>> the registry database. You can't do that.
>>
>> Yes, you did, Joanna.  You agreed to it when you registered your
>> domain name.

> Not according to this, Leah. http://www.dotster.com/privacypolicy.asp

> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-roots@dnso.org list.