[ga-roots]

Re[4]: [ga-roots] How the sky might fall

On 20:14 05/06/01, William X. Walsh said:
>The number of likely to be approved applicants was well know in
>advance, and most everyone recognized that this would most likely be
>6.  ICANN ended up with 7.  And on top of that they did a very decent
>job of applying the consensus criteria that many of us worked so hard
>on coming to an agreement to in the workgroup c process.

I see ... you were involved. So the $ 250.000 a year hiring comes to you by
right.

I do regret they came out with  7 instead of 6, they could have spared us
the .biz issue.

But that was a proof of concept: how to build up routing problems on the
net and make NewLevel pay for a lawyer against the weakest one (.biz was
chosen, not .web :-) .... too bad Leah called in the US cavalary, Capitol
Hill, the Queen Advisor, the Australian Law, the European Council, the
Energy commission and this is not finished... it will cost a lot to proof
the routing problem concept  :-) :-)

Or may be they known that .biz wold not go through and were only testing
the DoC?
hmmm ... since you were involved may be you know?

Jefsey