[ga-roots]

Re: Re[2]: [ga-roots] Names Council and Alternate Roots

> They have no rights inside the ICANN controlled namespace, and ICANN
> has no rights inside the alt.root namespace.  They are mutually
> exclusive.

I am not American. I do live in europe; but how do you ALL feel about the
fact that all the namespaces are mutually exclusive but one of 'em has
"some" sort of supervision on one of this namespace? Is it the "Official"
one? If we are in a market,( it is at this point) , there has to be some
kind of parity between the players; so that finally supervision has to be
cut.
In EU, for eg, national states can't provide any fundings or supports to a
company if this means an adavntage with regard to the rest of competitors in
EU.

I don't know if I support alt-roots. I use them, but i most care of
stability and I don't welcome at all any collision.
I'd only like to see some clarity about the matter, and on my opinion ICANN
could do much better at this regard. (see the Lynn's draft Paper)