[ga-roots]

RE: [ga-roots] Proposed Wording Changes OR Can We Get Back on Track Perhaps?

Quoting out of context is not following acceptable rules for discussion.

|> Of course he doesn't want to do that, I flagged it in my first email
"red
|> herrings" and "diversionary tactics".  I recognised it instantly
because:

|> (1)    Dassa is a friend of William X. Walsh
|> (2)    He is standing in for WXW who is busy elsewhere.
|> (3)    Diversion is their main strategy to kill off debate.
|>
|> It works this way.  William X. Walsh doesn't have to write very much --
he
|> just jumps in quick and posts any diversionary response.  Then everybody
|> goes off on a wild goose chase.

I demand an immediate apology for the above statements.  For anyone in a
position of authority such as you hold on the GA to make such statements is
not only impolite but a gross dereliction of duty.

William X Walsh is known to me and I do consider him an online friend.
That is the only true part of your statements.

To state that I am working in collusion with WX on this list or any other
is a gross lie.

No am I attempting any diversionary tactics.  I have been posting to
promote discussion and to have more information posted to the list before
any votes are taken on motions put before the list.

I do not know WX's position with regard to the issues being discussed here
and have not communicated with him on these issues.  In fact I don't think
I have had any communication with WX for a number of weeks.

From previous posts of his, I suspect we diverge a great deal in our
personal viewpoints.

Members of this list will no doubt note that WX did not initiate the
current discussions and has not been involved in them.

You have made a serious mistake Patrick and I hope you are man enough to
apologise, and refrain from similar in future.

If not, an appropriate complaint will be lodged.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

PS...To set the record straight also on some points noted in other posts.
I am not against co-operation except to possibly the degree it is taken, I
do not believe in total submission.  I stand to gain no personal benefit,
no matter which way the issues under discussion end up being resolved.  I
am not a TLD operator except for my own private name space that I do not
intend to make available on the Internet.  Nor do I intend to become a TLD
operator.  I do participate in the operation of a third and higher level
domain registry service and may assist with the operation of a ccTLD in the
near future.  Neither of which do or will operate under a strictly
commercial basis.  I am involved in some commercial endevours on the
Internet and these are as a reseller of domain names within the legacy root
TLD's and various computer related consultancies.  The majority of my
income is derived from non Internet related activities.  I actually have a
full time job that is not Internet related in any way.  Non-Internet
related income has funded my Internet activities and continues to do so.