[ga-roots]

RE: Bureau of Internet Affairs (was RE: [ga-roots] Community Roots or Red Herrings ))

Hello Simon

As you have seen fit to again comment on paragraphs out of context, I will
not respond to those.

|> But you don't seem to want to do that. How long have you even had an
|> opinion on this subject? 3 months? 6 months? You're only one keystroke
away
|> from a <plonk>.

Feel free to <plonk>.  By stooping again to personal comments and an
invalid discussion style you have shown a marked lack of reasonable
argument.  I do not feel a requirement to respond to even valid points when
couched in such misleading terms.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

PS...Unlike some, I do not adhere to a fixed opinion and may change
viewpoints as I see fit.  For a fact, my own opinion on the introduction of
TLD's was formed over 5 years ago.  Personally, I believe the name space
currently exposed in the legacy root is under utilised and introducing new
TLD's is only escalating the problems.  I would rather see more efficient
use of the current name space and not hasty expansion.  But that appears to
be one part of my dream for Utopia and is not practical for discussion.