[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Proposed Wording Changes OR Can We Get Back on Track Perhaps?

Dear Dassa

On Tuesday, May 15, 2001 10:03 PM (AEST), you wrote:
> > It works this way.  William X. Walsh doesn't have to write very much --
> > he just jumps in quick and posts any diversionary response.  Then
> > everybody goes off on a wild goose chase.
>
> I demand an immediate apology for the above statements.  For anyone in a
> position of authority such as you hold on the GA to make such statements
is
> not only impolite but a gross dereliction of duty.
>
> William X Walsh is known to me and I do consider him an online friend.
> That is the only true part of your statements.
>
> To state that I am working in collusion with WX on this list or any other
> is a gross lie.

Not a lie but a supposition based on appearance.  I fully accept your denial
and admit that I was mistaken in suggesting that you and William were
working in collusion.

I unreservedly withdraw any such implication and apologise to you both for
making it.

In fact, I am pleased to see that your latest response, which addresses the
propositions individually, does advance the debate adequately.  I thank you
for your efforts.

Sincerely
Patrick Corliss