[ga-roots]

RE: Bureau of Internet Affairs (was RE: [ga-roots] Community Roots or Red Herrings)

REALLY,
|> REALLY, REALLY, BAD:

Allowing criminals to roam free to prey on the community is a really really
really bad thing also, which is why we have rules and laws to govern our
behaviour and protect those in the community not able to do so themselves.

We also have some moral standards to control our behaviour.

The comparison you make is not valid and does not apply to the situation.
Nor is the comparison constructive or informative.  It is purely designed
to elicit an emotional response and does not have anything in common with
the situation you are attempting to attach it to.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.