[ga-roots]

[ga-roots] RE: Encouraging Rogue Behaviour ?

Nope, it didn't matter to me as to how the email arrived, I didn't bother
checking.  I was responding to the content.  As such the reply was
appropriate to the list as it was topical.

Encouragement of rogue behaviour takes many forms.  Personally I consider
allowing any cc or bcc header content on the mailing lists as encouraging
rogue behaviour and if it was stamped out, it would make creating filtering
rules a lot simplier and would allow users to distinguish between
legitimate and illegimate postings.  I hold the mailing list management as
responsible for any such errors that may occur with replies to banned users
being posted to any of the lists.

I for one, do not have the time to keep up to date on who may or may not be
banned from the lists.  As it is currently impossible to create a reliable
filter to distinguish between legitimate and illegimate posts, there is no
efficient way I can avoid responding to banned posters.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.