[ga-roots]

RE: Re[2]: [ga-roots] Re: [icann-eu] Letter to Dr. Vint Cerf

> ICANN does have community input and I would far rather abide
> by decisions
> from ICANN than I would from an individual who decided to set
> up a private
> root and make it routable on the Internet.  Private name spaces do not
> belong in the Internet routable name space.  End of story.

As a belief, it is well put. As a fact, it fails. Beliefs are not facts.

As a fact, it is true that what you call private name spaces, are already on
the routable Internet. They have always been there, since hosts.txt days.
Note that, they even pre-date DNS.

Your belief is not an attainable goal. You fail to perceive the true nature
of the DNS. Your belief is not congruent with current Internet practice. It
will not be accepted. You will only succeed in blinding yourself to reality.