[ga-roots]

Re: Re[2]: [ga-roots] Community Roots or Red Herrings)

Let's put it this way, Ken.  It would be as acceptable as duplication of
any other existing TLD.  As it stands right now, other roots do not
duplicate ccTLDs or com/net/org.  However, if ICANN sets the
precedent that duplicating existing TLDs is the norm, we will see others
do it, acceptable or not.  ICANN is the market leader for the moment.  It
sets the trend.