[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Capture and Diversion

This is great you guys have an intellectual debate and a mutual admiration society
and us no-namers just sit around and worry, you guys are both really smart and
glib.  We have no chance as long as you refuse to think of us common folk.
Mr. Higgs, please do not say never say never without giving your fellow man a
reason to believe that something can be done.
Mr. Walsh, do us the favor of backing up your claims just once in one of your
posts, you cause great consternation amoung many and are a chilling factor in
people to have hope, and you seem to do it with glee because your dreams have been
broken and you like inflicting.

You two have seen the numbers, almost a thousand people a day read your stuff,
please have some social responsibility.

Sincerely,