[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] RE: Smart Browsers

I agree with all of that, but I'm not eager for ICANN or any ICANN committee
(including this one) to take a position on what third-party software
developers, not bound by ICANN consensus policies, should do with their
products. It's well beyond the scope of ICANN's technical coordination
function.

    -- Bret