[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] Is this enough yet?

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 10:35:33AM -0700, NameCritic wrote:
[...]
>    ICANN does absolutely NOTHING to protect or represent the users of the
>    Internet. They have sold the Root to the IP Interests and Registrars
>    and other Large Corporate interests.

That's nonsense.  ICANN doesn't own the Root, and has no ability to
sell it.

> I repose the question once asked
>    about the DNSO, now I ask it about ICANN.
>
>    Can it be fixed or should it be replaced or simply eliminated?

If you think that eliminating ICANN would eliminate the power and
influence of large corporations, registrars, registries, etc, then we
should talk.  I have a number of lovely bridges for sale.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
This message was passed to you via the ga-icann@dnso.org list.