[ga-icann]

Re: [ga-icann] Is this enough yet?

Welcome back Kent.

Do you agree or disagree with the right of Registrars to do what I posted
about?

Do you agree or disagree that ICANN is a technical policy body and not a
social or political body?

If you think ICANN's scope goes beyond the purely technical, then do you
agree or disagree they should have something to say about the practices of
the Registrars it chooses to list as ICANN Accredited?

Accredited constitutes a sort of endorsement, so is ICANN endorsing this
type of behaviour by Registrars?

I don't have to own your company to be authorized to sell off it's assets.
Were you aware of that? ICANN is authorized to run the root it seems. That
is not ownership, but since they are in a position to make policy that
effectively is selling off it's assets, my post remains true and yours seems
to be a dodge. I would genuinely appreciate you answering directly to the
post rather than ignoring it's main topic, if you are going to respond.
Amazing how you jumped right in to post an answer yet totally ignored what
the Registrars are doing and posted no reply to that at all.

How about doing so now Kent? I am sure everyone is on the edge of their
seats to find out your opinion about this Registrar Practice and who has the
authority to do anything about it or if anyone does at all.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic