RE: [ga] Whois Task force shananigans?

WOW, the first one in a long line that slipped through my filters!
Must have been the WHOIS in the header that did it, time for refinement,
but while doing that:

IF you had read ANY of the reports produced by the WHOIS TF, which you
obviously haven't, or READ some of the CONTENT of the whois PUBLIC
Maillist archives, you would have saved yourself another embarressement.

Thomas has been a WHOIS TF Member January and has done a whole lot of
work there.

Regards

Abel

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/msg00797.html
  http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-whois/Arc00/msg00798.html

  Now I have no problem with Thomas or any stakeholder/user being able
to post to this "Closed" list, but seems that such is less than honest
and aboveboard and should be open to any interested party or
stakeholder/user if it is open to one...

members are:

      "YJ Park (MINC)" <yjpark@minc.org> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Sapiro, Miriam" <MSapiro@netsol.com> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Axel Aus der Muhlen" <aaus@mpaa.org> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Oscar A. Robles Garay" <orobles@nic.mx> has been added to
nc-whois.
      "Tony Harris" <harris@cabase.org.ar> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@aim.be> has been added to
nc-whois.
      "Marilyn Cade" <mcade@att.com> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Paul Kane" <Paul.Kane@reacto.com> has been added to nc-whois.
      "Danny Younger" <DannyYounger@cs.com> has been added to nc-whois.

Jeffrey A. Williams
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC. E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801

This message was passed to you via the ga-full@dnso.org list. Send mail