[ga] Whois Task force shananigans?
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <email@example.com>
- Subject: [ga] Whois Task force shananigans?
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:51:13 -0800
- CC: email@example.com, MSapiro@netsol.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Tony Harris <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Philip Sheppard <email@example.com>, Marilyn Cade <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paul Kane <Paul.Kane@reacto.com>, Danny Younger <DannyYounger@cs.com>, Don Evans <DEvans@doc.gov>, cathy Handley <email@example.com>, "Nancy J. Victory" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, DNSO Secretariat <DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org>, Robin Layton <RLayton@ntia.doc.gov>
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: email@example.com
All former DNSO GA members, task force members and other interested
Seems that some stakeholders/users have "Special" privileges or
a "Special" ability to post to the Whois TF list and others that have
been long term participants in DNSO issues do not. Why is it that
Thomas Rossler whom is not a Whois Task force member (See
Whois TF member list below) able to post to the Whois task force
and others are not?
References from the Whois Task force:
Now I have no problem with Thomas or any stakeholder/user
being able to post to this "Closed" list, but seems that such is
less than honest and aboveboard and should be open to any
interested party or stakeholder/user if it is open to one...
"YJ Park (MINC)" <firstname.lastname@example.org> has been added to nc-whois.
"Sapiro, Miriam" <MSapiro@netsol.com> has been added to nc-whois.
"Axel Aus der Muhlen" <email@example.com> has been added to nc-whois.
"Oscar A. Robles Garay" <firstname.lastname@example.org> has been added to
"Tony Harris" <email@example.com> has been added to nc-whois.
"Philip Sheppard" <firstname.lastname@example.org> has been added to
"Marilyn Cade" <email@example.com> has been added to nc-whois.
"Paul Kane" <Paul.Kane@reacto.com> has been added to nc-whois.
"Danny Younger" <DannyYounger@cs.com> has been added to nc-whois.
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-full" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html