Re: [ga] Names Policy Development Process

Respectfully I disagree that there is an either/or concept here.
There are many shades of diversity and that is what makes life interesting.
It is the concept that "you are either in or out" that causes most of our
problems.
A little less absolutism and a little more interaction would be a good thing.
Sincerely,
Eric