Re: [ga] Once more into the breach....WLS spin by proponents

Sheesh that post from Ms Crawford is full of so much B.S. that I am
absolutely amazed that she can make those statements.

I wonder if she would make them under oath.

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--
Save Internet Radio!