Re: [ga] Election debate?

At 12:52 PM 28/05/02 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

>Perhaps you could organize a debate between a CIRA
>representative and our Canadian DNSO Board representative,
>Jon Cohen, on the fairness, representativeness, validity
>and affordability of on-line elections.

Sure, the CIRA rep could be Jon Cohen as well, who is
still (or again, it is unclear) on the CIRA Board:
http://www.cira.ca/en/about_ca.html
Canada apparently felt envious of ICANN and wanted
its own boardsquatter.

Hey, it should be easy to schedule a f2f meeting,
and they'd probably reach consensus. -g