[ga] Election debate?

Thomas,

It's probably not too early to start planning the GA's agenda for the
upcoming ICANN meeting.  While the Board has denied us an At-Large election
process,  I note that CIRA has launched its *second* online election campaign
for candidates seeking a seat on the CIRA Board of Directors.  Perhaps you
could organize a debate between a CIRA representative and our Canadian DNSO
Board representative, Jon Cohen, on the fairness, representativeness,
validity and affordability of on-line elections.