Re: [ga] The Real World

Dear Roberto and Kent,
I already adressed Kents' interesting position. For having prepared an
initiative in that area which has been killed by the annoucement of Stuart
just when we started a boostrap, there is a basic flaw that creates
confusion. This is the Dennis Jenning's compromise perpetuated by Joop
Teernstra.

You have to chose. Either you consider:

- non profits
- business
- small businesses
- individuals

and IMHO they have interests far beyond the scope of the DNSO and form the
@large - may I recall you that the current @large Directors are : one user
expert, one developper, one small business, one university member and one
large corporation.

Or you consider

- Registries (g/s/ccTLD)
- Registrars
- Registrants (individual, corporate and bulk)

with possible implications of special technical interests like ISP and IPC.

As long as this is not clearly sorted, I am afraid we will and Joop (who is
confusing @large with individual domain holders - or worse "owners") only
present a confused proposition not really appealingto anyone (BoD,
Employees, and @large/individual/registrant/etc. )

---