[ga] Request for a Clarifying Vote

Title: Help
In the light of the Chair's misinterpretation of this week's vote, made possible by the confusing addition of a second motion;

And in the light of an analysis of how people voted, which indicated overwhelming preference for Motion 1;

I am left with the clear conviction that if you really want to know the truth, a further vote should be run, in which we should ask people to vote for WHICH motion they prefer.

I therefore duly request the initiation of procedures leading to this vote:

I prefer the Re-Bid option
I prefer the Self-Reform option
I oppose both options

ONE vote (X) to be permitted.

(Where those terms above refer in more detail to Motions 1 and 2 in this week's vote.)

I invite comments and opinions. I welcome support for this proposal. I recognise the inconvenience of yet another vote. I attribute that entirely to the obstructive actions of certain parties.

By the way, we have every right to vote for a clear outcome.

Since the Chair seems to have misinterpreted this week's vote, we obviously need another one to clear things up.

Those afraid of the truth, say: NO.

Richard Henderson