Re: [ga] The Expiration and Re-Distribution of Domain Names

At 2:48 AM +0100 5/26/02, Richard Henderson wrote:
>This Landrush will be administered along the lines of the .info and .biz
>landrushes, through competing registrars (thereby providing some
>much-needed revenue to the failing domain name industry).

Ah yes. That's the answer alright! NOT!

If registrars can't stay afloat now that the gold rush is over, the _last_
thing we should be doing is pumping more money their way. That won't help
them become more efficient, just supply more coke for the noses at the top
level.

They're not British Leyland, and we're not the British Government.

Try coming up with something more financially viable.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?