[ga] New TLD Evaluation Process Planning

Stuart,

the New TLD Evaluation Process Planning Task Force issued its Interim Report
on 3 Dec. 2001, and indicated that it hoped to be able to complete its Final
Report by the middle of February for community comment, expecting to submit
the Final Report to the Board in March.  Later in Accra, you offered
apologies and indicated that a final report would be ready in June.

As you have been highly critical of "process" within ICANN, could you provide
us with an update on the current activities of this Task Force (which I
understand to be under your personal management).

It sort of seems like you have spent six months just to develop an as yet
unreleased plan on "how" to evaluate without actually doing any "evaluation".
 When can we expect the evaluation to commence?  When can we expect a fresh
round of TLD applications to go "into the basket"?