[ga] Banner Life Upgraded to A++

Title: Banner Life Upgraded to A++

Banner Life Upgraded to A++ Superior
BANNER LIFE

AM BEST

Effective February 8, 2002
Banner Extended Conversion privileges on OPTerm and Potomac Term. Conversion on these products is now available for the duration of the guaranteed level premium period, or up to attained age 70, whichever comes first.
(This includes the OPTerm 30!)

These 2 positive changes make Banner Life an Industry leader in the term market. If you'd like to see for yourself just how competitive they are...

CLICK HERE TO RUN YOUR OWN QUOTE

800.683.3077 ext 0 - OR Email rblanco@d-u-s.com
For Broker and Broker Dealer Use Only - Not for use with the General Public. Products not available in all states. This is a general account non-variable product *

http://www.d-u-s.com