Re: [ga] FYI: Vote information forwarded

Thank you for the responsibility taken to forward said results.

I do not know if it is mass of will, or will of mass but our fine GA is
growing in an evolutionary sense.

Now we need a new vote.  One on the issues of the WLS/delete/Usurpation
concepts.

A GA is nothing without constant argument and voting.  It is our
obligation to the world to keep it rolling.

I am really pissed about the WLS issues and I really want them to come
to the GA floor and be voted upon.

Sincerely,
Eric