Re: [ga] Proposal for ballot text # 3

On Mon, 13 May 2002 09:10:04 -0400, you wrote:

>As indicated earlier, I support the following text to be included on the
>ballot, which would provide for a pro-BOD text, so that a range of views can
>be presented on the ballot.  I would personally vote against this text, but
>support its inclusion on the ballot.

Same for me. I support the inclusion of this text in the ballot.

--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola     <vb@vitaminic.net>    Ph. +39 011 23381220

DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: This communication is intended only for use by the
addressee. It may contain confidential or privileged information.
Transmission, distribution and/or copy cannot be permitted. Please notify
immediately the sender by replying if you are not the intended recipient.