From: "jefsey" <jefsey@club-internet.fr>
To: "James Love" <james.love@cptech.org>; "General assembly list"
<ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] Proposal for ballot text # 3

: At 15:10 13/05/02, James Love wrote:
: >"The GA wishes to express its confidence in the ICANN board of directors
: >address the reform process, and agrees with the general direction of the
: >Committeee on ICANN reform work so far."
:
: Dear James,
: I certainly share your respect for Alejandro what the first part of the
: sentence deal with. But,
:
: 1) either you say you want a rebid to get another team with the same
: mission, and you distrust the BoD - but you may trust the Committee
:
: 2) or you say that only a rebid will give a chance to the current team to
: have a clear definition of their mission and you mean that our nice
: Committee cannot work in a properly defined direction.
:
: I know that many are supporting 1. I myself support 2.  But in both cases
: you cannot say that you agree with the ICANN reform work so far, all the
: more than hey just published (biasedn will say some) questions.
:
: jfc
:

: