Re: [ga] Proposal for ballot text # 3

At 15:10 13/05/02, James Love wrote:
>"The GA wishes to express its confidence in the ICANN board of directors to
>address the reform process, and agrees with the general direction of the
>Committeee on ICANN reform work so far."

Dear James,
I certainly share your respect for Alejandro what the first part of the
sentence deal with. But,

1) either you say you want a rebid to get another team with the same
mission, and you distrust the BoD - but you may trust the Committee

2) or you say that only a rebid will give a chance to the current team to
have a clear definition of their mission and you mean that our nice
Committee cannot work in a properly defined direction.

I know that many are supporting 1. I myself support 2.  But in both cases
you cannot say that you agree with the ICANN reform work so far, all the
more than hey just published (biasedn will say some) questions.

jfc

---