[ga] Proposal for ballot text # 3

As indicated earlier, I support the following text to be included on the
ballot, which would provide for a pro-BOD text, so that a range of views can
be presented on the ballot.  I would personally vote against this text, but
support its inclusion on the ballot.

People who want to support Suggested Ballot Text # 3 should indicate so by
24:00 pacific time today.

====Suggested Ballot text # 3================
"The GA wishes to express its confidence in the ICANN board of directors to
address the reform process, and agrees with the general direction of the
Committeee on ICANN reform work so far."